Skip to content
- We plan to focus on the smaller cities and villages who do not have as much access to resources as the large cities.
- We are unlikely to physically reach a significant percentage of Indonesian school because Indonesia has:
- World’s fourth-largest education system
- 500 districts
- 236.000 schools
- 55.000.000 Students
- But we hope to make a significant difference to those people and communities who we do meet.
- High school seniors because
- they will soon need tech skills in jobs or college
- they can help teach the lower grade
- hopefully, use of the tech materials will spread down towards the lower grades.
- High School Teachers
- School administrators
- Public education
- Grade school aged students, whether in school or other group facilities.
- Community groups
- Private education
- Anywhere we find people willing to self-learn and/or teach others.
- Would love to be able to set up in a market location and teach a course that would interest people in exploring online beyond social media.